Dear annoying Professor,
You are arrogant, rude, presumptuous, judgmental and your accent and voice is grating and obnoxious (and I say this, having family from Long Island). You talk too much shit about the college I love, and pay a great deal of money to attend. Interestingly enough, some of that money is used to pay your salary. If you have this many problems with this institution, then please feel free to peace out.
I'm writing you because of some more bullshit you spewed today. You are obviously power hungry, but you don't have the ambition to do anything greater in your life. You won an Emmy in 1980, and while that's awesome you obviously have no desire to do greater things now, which consequently hurts my education. But, when a student mistakenly calls you "Dr. (&*^%%!#!" don't go in to some crap monologue about how even if you got your PhD you wouldn't go by Doctor (&$@#@*!^. That's bull and you know it. As one classmate put it, if you had your PhD you would make your kids call you Dr. dad.
What really irked me was went on to belittle the rest of the faculty here at this school that put in all that extra time and work to earn that extra degree. "Because they aren't real doctors as we know them, ya know like medical guys..." you believe that they shouldn't use the term doctor. UHM what?! Really!? I know you have "life experience" and that I do appreciate that about you. But just because people listen to you less, and because you can't get Dept. Head because your dumb ass doesn't have a PhD, that is no reason to knock down all the other professors that got their PhD. I mean PhD doesn't mean perfect, or even a good professor. But at least those professors, for the most part, are professional and respect what they do. Unlike yourself.
Don't get me wrong, you should be proud if you earned a PhD. But my point is I know you. Don't try and tell me you wouldn't be boastful (and even more arrogant) and make your classes refer to you as Dr. *^$#&(^$, because you totes, would.
Also, those same professors with PhDs, don't really, really, really suck and impersonating people. Stop doing "funny voices." You really blow at them.
I appreciate your knowledge of the world of communications, however I don't appreciate your snarky attitude. I'm quite glad my classes with you are numbered 3. It's actually 8, but you are going to be gone for 5, for a "conference" in Las Vegas. Glad to see my tuition dollars hard at work.
jackass.
Best of luck not screwing up the futures of students,
D-Money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is the best blog i have ever read. please tell me you turned this in as his evaluation. please. or at least on ratemyprofessor.com. this made my night.
ReplyDelete