8. 12 Oatmeal Raisin Walnut cookies for a dollar at HT.
Today was a Monday right out of the movie Office Space (homicidal thoughts towards office equipment and all). Then again it would have taken a lot to make this Monday seem okay when compared with this wonderful, magical weekend.
Being back at Meredith (even if it was just for a few hours) and being with my friends, was exactly what I needed. Remembering old jokes and making new ones like nothing has really changed was just awesome. What was so great was seeing that even though we are growing up and living separate lives, we can still come together and laugh, celebrate and enjoy each other's company like we never left the walls of MC.
I miss them already, but I'm so thankful for those girls and I can't wait to see them again. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment